On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Friday, October 27, 2006

More Halloween party photos




Ok, so I'm not very good at arranging my photos artfully yet, hmm, I will have to work on that a little! Anyway, here are a few more Halloween party photos. That's me on the left, I was a flapper. I'm not sure if that was the best choice of costume this year, did they ever have flappers in Norway? Also, next year, wearing a costume with sleeves is advisable--it's really cold here! And that's Kevin in the middle. Thankfully, all the Norwegians guessed that he was either Liberace or Elton John, and I never chose to tell them otherwise! The last photo is of one of the tables of food--there were several more scattered throughout the house. My stomach hurts just thinking about how much we all consumed that night! It was a really fun evening, I met so many great people, and I'm very grateful that everyone humored me and celebrated my favorite holiday with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home