On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Warning!!! Extreme Cuteness Ahead!!!





We're safely back in Norway now, and after a long evening nap, I'm wide awake at 12:30 at night...cursed jet lag! I downloaded my pictures from our trip to the U.S. and couldn't resist sharing these little bundles of joy with you. A couple of my friends are fostering litters of kittens for the local animal shelter until the babies are old enough to be spayed/neutered and adopted out. I was so happy to get the chance to snuggle with these little guys, and I can't wait to get back to the U.S. and start volunteering at an animal shelter again.

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 04, 01:32:00 AM, Blogger CFLiz said…

    Awwwwwww! And again; AAAAWWWWWW..! I can't handle kitty barf and litter boxes personally, but damn; kittens are so cute you could just die...

    There are definitly shelters in the Oslo area which need help and donations, but maybe not in Gjøvik?

    Liz

     
  • At Tue Sep 04, 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Awww they're so cute!! My local shelter has been full to the brim this year. Almost every morning we've found that someone had placed a carton box with kittens (with or without the mum)outside our gate.

     
  • At Tue Sep 04, 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Keera Ann Fox said…

    Thank you for this, Emily! Such cute kittens!

     
  • At Wed Sep 05, 04:35:00 AM, Blogger Roam2Rome said…

    I second that! Aaaaawwww! cute little things! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home