On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Good Morning

It is gorgeous outside this morning--fresh snow makes everything look so clean and calm. I'm in a great mood because Kevin returns to Norway tomorrow morning after 2 weeks in Asia. And on Friday I get to go home to New York for 2 weeks to visit friends, have Thanksgiving with my mom, and most importantly, get all of the cats' documentation ready so they can return with me to Norway on the 30th. I have a suitcase full of Christmas presents to haul over to the U.S., and I plan to bring the suitcase back full of cheap(er) clothes--there's nothing like wandering around a Norwegian mall and looking at price tags to make you appreciate the wonder that is the Gap! I have a little bit of room left in my suitcase and 2 days to shop, so if anyone has any requests for souvenirs from Norway, let me know now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home