On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh Deer!



This little guy was munching on twigs right outside the window yesterday afternoon. He had a friend or two up in the trees, but even though I took the photos through the closed window without a flash so I wouldn't disturb them, they all took off running after the second picture. I have seen a lot of deer, tons of magpies and a fox in our yard so far. No moose yet, but I'm still optimistic that eventually one will lumber our way!

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Jan 16, 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    It's so beautiful to see the nature up close!

     
  • At Tue Jan 16, 06:08:00 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    I know, I love the location of our house--surrounded by forest, but only a short walk to town. I just wish I had been able to snap a picture of the fox who visited us a couple of weeks ago. Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home