On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so stuffed I can barely type! I had a really nice day, we decorated my mom's Christmas tree, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, and then went over to a friend's home for dinner.
Sadly, Kevin did not have such a relaxing holiday. He had to work all day, as Thanksgiving is not a holiday in Norway. When he got home, he found that the devil dogs had figured out how to open the freezer, and had helped themselves to shrimp, bagels, ice cream.....the list goes on and on! Then, they were violently ill all over the floor. When I called to wish Kevin a happy Thanksgiving today, he was not in a very festive mood, as he had just finished scrubbing down the kitchen. (The second time in less than a week, as Honey wandered off and wallowed in a mud puddle, then spread the mud throughout the kitchen only a couple of days ago.) Bad things seem to happen in threes--I wonder what the little monsters have planned to cap off their trifecta of evil!
Oh well, hopefully everyone else had a great holiday!

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Nov 27, 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    I'm glad you're having a great holiday. Always nice to be home isn't it?!

    I just added you to my link list, hope you don't mind =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home