On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

More Fun With Paper




All of the paper ornaments pictured above were created by the teacher of my papirklip class. They're so pretty, and really not difficult to make. (They are time-consuming, and wow, my hand is really cramped up!) I don't think any hanging ornaments in my house would escape the wrath of the cat paws, but I think I can use this same technique to make some really beautiful greeting cards. Maybe I'll go get started right now...or maybe not, ow, my hand is seriously aching. Papirklipping is brutal!

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 15, 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Do you use punches too for some of the stars and snow flakes?

     
  • At Fri Dec 15, 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    The teacher did have a couple of punches laying out, so she must use them occasionally. For the projects I did, I didn't need them--I just used a craft knife to cut around the designs. (On a rubber mat so I wouldn't ruin the table underneath!)
    Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home