On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

And I Thought It Was Just Jetlag

According to this article, it is the lack of daylight that is making me such a lazy bum these days!
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1557600.ece
The first morning back in Norway, I didn't actually wake up until 3 in the afternoon, so I missed daylight completely that day. It all makes so much sense now: the lounging in my pajamas, the reluctance to vacuum the floors, the compulsion to watch too much T.V.--it's not my fault, it's the sun's!

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 05, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    hehehehe... nice to find excuses for our lazy ways isn't it? When it's sooo much more tempting staying comfy on the sofa watching your favourite shows with a cat on your lap.

    I'll keep that article for a good occation :-)

    PS: are you on blogger beta or the normal one? If you're on beta it's really easy to add features like links to your page and to edit the look (go to Layout). And you don't need to know any HTML coding which is the best part. Lorenzo is making computer programs daily but I've decided that my blog is mine and I'll manage it by myself. So far it's going quite alright...

     
  • At Tue Dec 05, 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Astrid, thanks for the beta blogger tip--your blog is just gorgeous, very inspiring! I'll have to check out the beta layouts. Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home