On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Oblivious





After class today, I drove home with my head all full of new grammar and vocabulary. I wasn't really paying attention as I grabbed my books and got out of my car. In fact, I got all the way to my porch before I heard a loud crunching sound...yep, my moose trio is back. It was nice to see them up close again, but I was also very relieved when they ambled away...the dogs really need to go out now!

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Apr 20, 03:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't imagine seeing moose in my front yard..I get excited when I see deer out back...like ya never see deer in Iowa..ROFL!! But MOOSE..that would be awesome!!

     
  • At Sat Apr 21, 12:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    perhaps this has been answered before....but why do the moose not have the classic "antlers"? are norwegian moose antler-less? :)

     
  • At Sat Apr 21, 04:03:00 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Kari, these moose are female, so no antlers...I have yet to see a male moose. Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home