On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Cutest Pony EVER!


This adorable little guy was hanging out in a pasture north of Lillehammer. As soon as I saw him, I slammed on the brakes, jumped out of the car and started taking pictures. I assumed he would continue munching on grass at a distance, but as soon as he saw me coming towards the fence, he trotted right over. We took my mom all over today and saw lots of gorgeous scenery, but petting this pony was by far the high point of my day!

2 Comments:

  • At Fri May 11, 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    Hi Emily! I love that your mom is enjoying Norway so much. And you're right---seeing Norway through the eyes of a visitor can really bring out a bit of norsk pride, can't it? It almost makes all the hassles and inconveniences worth it... :-)

    By the way, your guest room is gorgeous! I'm glad your mom insisted on the photo. The floor is beautiful and I like the blue a lot. Gee, I think I could use your decorating skills in our house! If I need an opinion, can I impose on you?

    Have a wonderful Nordic weekend with your mom!

     
  • At Tue May 15, 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Thanks Michele! (And please ask if you have any home improvement questions--Kevin and I renovated an 1880 Victorian in upstate New York before we moved here, so there's not much about plumbing, wiring, sanding, drywalling and painting that we don't know!) Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home