On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Maybe All I Need is a Rabies Vaccine?


The dogs went to the vet clinic today for their vaccines. In addition to their shots, they came away from their appointment with snazzy new Norwegian pet passports. Not that I'm jealous of my dogs or anything, but I have been living in Norway since August, and I still have no person number and I'm still waiting for permission to live here. I have been well behaved, I go to norskkurs daily, I drive the speed limit...and yet, I have heard nothing from the government regarding my case. But the dogs run around like maniacs, terrorizing moose and pooping in the bushes, and they have been granted Norwegian passports already!

2 Comments:

  • At Wed May 30, 07:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kudos to Honey and Kermit..sure hope you don't have to resort to "terrorizing moose and pooping in the bushes" to get your person number...yikes!!! LOL

     
  • At Wed May 30, 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Rosemary, I certainly hope that it doesn't come to that! Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home