On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Photographic Evidence that Kevin is a Bit Crazy!


Kevin returned from a brief trip to the U.S. around 1 AM. He was so exhausted that he didn't bother to unpack his suitcase, he just went straight to bed. This morning, I started to unpack for him....look what I found! The man hauled 20 pounds of dog food and 20 pounds of cat litter back with him! I really do understand that it is expensive to live here, but I would rather pay more for the convenience of buying pet supplies here than to save a few (okay, many) dollars and drag a massively heavy suitcase around the airport! (Although I will be buying cat treats in the U.S. at Christmas--our finicky felines have turned their little pink noses up at the inferior Norwegian cat treats!) Anyway, I hope he doesn't expect me to follow suit--on January 1st, I expect to be hauling suitcases full of new shoes, sweaters and jeans back to Norway! I too love saving money, I just get more excited when the bargains can be worn, and not eaten by a dog or pooped on by a cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home