On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

31



I slept in until 10 this morning, and finally got out of bed to find Kevin making chocolate chip pancakes and coffee. He was up bright and early baking me a chocolate birthday cake (he even made the frosting from scratch!) and wrapping my gift. He got me a new, very nice digital camera, as we haven't been able to repair the flash on my old camera..damn ghost! The new camera is charging right now and I can't wait to try it out--it has a better zoom than my old camera in addition to improved picture stabilization. I still have tons of photos from our trip with Kevin's parents taken with the old camera to post, but stay tuned for clearer, sharper images to come! (I'm so excited about my new camera that I'm not really freaking out at all about getting another year older!)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home