On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sneakier than a Sneaky Thing that Sneaks Around

That's me, super sneaky! We're about to leave the house, and Kevin thinks we're going to my friend Heather's wedding in Nore. Today is Kevin's 35th birthday, and I have actually bought tickets for us to go to Dublin this weekend. A couple friends from the U.S. and a couple of friends from Norway are meeting us there. I can never keep secrets, and the fact that I haven't blurted something out yet is pretty incredible...I just have to keep my mouth shut for about another hour!

3 Comments:

  • At Sun Jul 01, 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    Great birthday gift! Kevin is a lucky man. I hope you all had a wonderful time.

     
  • At Sun Jul 01, 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Victoria said…

    Emily - I can't wait to hear the details of your trip!

    Then I can fill you in on the agonizing frustrations of first moving to Norway in case you have forgotten any of it. ;-)

    Seriously I hope you guys had a great time and Kevin had the best b-day ever!
    Victoria

     
  • At Tue Jul 03, 03:08:00 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Michele, thanks, it was a great trip. Victoria, uh oh, hang in there, it does get easier! Thanks for the birthday wishes, I know Kevin appreciates them, Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home