On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Only October!!!












You know what I said yesterday, about it being so hard to adjust to driving differences? Scratch that. What's really hard to adjust to is going from sunny, 80 degree weather to snow! The dogs are slightly more enthusiastic about our frosty yard than I am--I didn't know it was possible for them to be more cheerful and frisky than they are every day, but today there was an extra bounce in their steps and a twinkle in their eyes as they romped in the snow. As for me, I'm just worried about driving on the slippery, slushy roads. Today is not the day to forget about the "yield to the right" law and have to slam on my brakes!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home