On Top Of The World

From the prairie to the fjords (with a few stops along the way.)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sognefjord Pictures





The last few days have been a whirlwind of tourism for us! I am far too exhausted to write much, but here are a few photos from the first day of our "Explore All of Southern Norway in 3 Days" experience. The first picture is of the eastern tip of the Sognefjord in Ardalstangen--still frozen and snowy, but very beautiful. The next is me and Kevin on the ferry from Hella--note the gorgeous mountains in the background. I'm still reeling from the shock of so much beauty in this part of Norway--I have seen photos, but you really have to see the fjords for yourself to appreciate how magnificent they are. I can't wait to see them in the summer! The last photo is of a mountain road--the snow was about 15 feet tall in places! I have tons more photos and stories from our trip to Songefjord, Bergen (and our fantastic tour guide, Keera) and our ride on the Flam railroad, but my eyes just won't stay open any longer tonight.......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home